Monday, February 17, 2014

Attitude is Everything

I have to put this out there. There is too much negativity in EVERYTHING. People have forgotten how to love, how to live and how to grow (this is the worst thing ever). I see way too many people out there that are all about themselves. They don't want to get better or be better people. All they care about is what they can get and who they can take advantage of. I don't get it, and I certainly don't understand it. When did the people here get so lazy. Instead of thinking what can I do to help myself and others they take the stance of lets see what the hard people get and see if we can get a piece of that (but they don't wanna work for it). They just want it handed to them. It's a hustle...


This right here has gotta stop. Do something nice for somebody for a change! Do something to grow yourself. Stop relying on others for everything. Realize that your time here is limited and make the best of it!

And the next time I see somebody in the service industry with a bad attitude I'm gonna call them out! They are the exact people that need to realize that they touch other peoples lives through their jobs!



No comments:

Post a Comment